Recent content by gagnonjeanfrancois

1. G

Quick Icon not showing in administrator menu

Hi I'm not able to show Fabrik quick Icon to administrator menu. I Follow this wiki : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/modules/ I went to Extensions > Modules > Select administrator I select "New" button (top left) I choose Fabrik Quick Icon The title is : Fabrik Show title : Show...
  2. G

Bugs with Ajax files upload (a limited number of files are show)

I've updated my login info you should be able to test Ajax upload with my test site.
  3. G

Ho sorry, I didn't receive new email from Fabrik forum. If you want I can create a test server.
  4. G

Thanks Troester this solves the first bug. I still have the second one. I've tried with .jpg and .pdf with the word "don't". This time when I click save I get, in chrome, a pop-up telling me "http error". In phpMyAdmin the element will not appear. My client told me that ? is not working...
  5. G

Hi, I have 2 big bug with the Ajax fileupload plugin element. I use Joomla 3.4.8 and today before editing this report I updated the website with the last Fabrik github and the bugs still exists. 1) Somes files doesn't appear after saving (in list, form and detail view) I can upload multiple...
  6. G

Ajax File Upload how to enhance the view?

Thanks for your quick answer. This afternoon I find out that all the download button bring the same link in "Detail view" when I set to "Yes" the "Use Ajax upload" field with "Use Download Script" with "both" or with "detail view only". Otherwise, if I set to "list view only" or "both" I will...
  7. G

Fabrik demo site is down :~(

Hi, Is it possible to bring back the demo site? http://fabrikar.com/demo/ I really like the demo page. I was able to quickly know what I can achieve and make some test. Cya!
  8. G

Ajax File Upload how to enhance the view?

Hi, I'm working with the file upload plugin and I'm stock with some issues. I would like to show use the Ajax file upload and the "Download script" to download the files in "list view" and "detail view". When I set "Use Download Script" to both or in a specific view the files are hide behind a...
  9. G

Customazing joomla's registration form with fabrik

I know! We are in 2016... a lot of things have changed, but the tutorials from J-F Questiaux are useful. So if someone found this forum thread from a search engine and you are looking for part 2, you can take a look at this link ...
  10. G

[Solved] How can I create a joomla content_alias from joomla content_title?

For the images, I have to take a deeper look... I don't want to share falses informations because I misunderstood the setting, but for now : I'm able to export my images from Fabrik form to the J! Article. I can link a default Images I can also create a Thumb I was not able to have a Cropped...
  11. G

Great, it's working! WOW :D Thank you very much :D I have play a little bit with the option, I also find out when I setup "article form plugin" that "Tags element plugin" will be exported in "Components > Tags" but will not be exported in default Joomla article.
  12. G

I have unset all the setting except Title, I it's not working :( With the same setting I also find out in "Option tab" the "PHP/HTML TEMPLATE" who propose 3 options : debug.php debug_with_labels.php debug_with_title.php None of them is helping me. What should I do next? I will take one more...
  13. G

Hi, I also tried on fresh test site, I only have installed Fabrik, Gantry, JCH, Jotcache, no-number cache, and Joomla! 3.4.3. I got the same result for the "Article form plugin" : "Options tab" : (Article template, Category, Reference element, Delete mode) have been test and are working...
  14. G

Hi, Thanks for your answer! I was looking for this kind of plugin. So "Fabrik2Article" as been rename "Article form plugin" and with proper setting I can merge articles (joomla content) and fabrik via template and I can also generate an articles (joomla content) from form submission? In other...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back