• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by FilMar

1. F

tabbed List - tabs not working + edit form empty

I was testing as super user in the backend and even with clearfilters and resetfilters added id didn't remove the filter. But, for me, it can be closed
  2. F

I had no filters but when I choose to use tabs he always displays the filter box. about the 'remove the tabs': Normally the list is not tabbed and then all records are shown. If you want a tabbed list you choose the field to be tabbed on (and you can choose if you want an 'all' tab or not). If...
  3. F

OK, that seems to correct the problem. - It now shows always the filter box with the choosen tab as filter. If I understand it correct from the other tread it is normal behaviour, I think I can hide that via CSS. - When I remove the tabs, the list still holds the latest filter. Clearing Filter...
  4. F

Filter on Textarea tagified?

There was a tags element in Fabrik3, is it also in Fabrik4? I didn't found it. Many thanks in advance, Filip PS: I checked the Watch this tread and also and receive email notofications but didn't get any notification here (nor on my other tread)...
  5. F

First problem is solved. I added autonumber field as primary and that solved the problem (before there was a primary key but as text field). Still have problem with tabbed layout.
  6. F

Joomla 4.2.9 - php 8.2 - Fabrik 4 gamma 3 - New install I create a list on an existing table (3 fields) The list is created and shows OK (in the backend), the id is set correctly. When I click on de edit button of a record I get an empty form (all the fields are there but empty). When I...
  7. F

Filter on Textarea tagified?

Joomla 4.2.9 - php 8.2 - Fabrik 4 gamma 3 - New install I created a field as Textarea and set it to tagify. When I want to create a filter for the listview, I can only use Field or Auto-complete, the other gives errors. When I use autocomplete and I start typing he offers the complete strings...
  8. F

Custom List Div template

@troester: Yes, it is. I see now that, when I set Ajaxify to No it seems to work well. But then the page is always reloaded when I apply a filter and the filterbox closed (I did set the filters toggleable) Greetings, FilMar
  9. F

Custom List Div template

I was trying to create bootstrap panels with some data in place of a list. For the list I use an element 'type' as rowclass and there it works fine but if I use the default div template it looks not so good as the rowclass is not properly passed. First I tought it was because there are 3 columns...
  10. F

Custom List Div template

When I use the div template for al list there is something odd. I have set an element as rowclass In the list-template, no problem, each row has the correct class, but not in the div-template there the first div has the correct class, but the next divs keep also that class and the new class is...
  11. F

Fullcalendar in form footer - refresh

Yeah, my fault. Was other problem. Thanks,
  12. F

Fullcalendar in form footer - refresh

I have a form with a fullcalendar visualisation in the footer. The form creates new dates. How can I refresh the FullCalendar visualiation so it shows the new dates also? Many thanks in advance, Greetings, Filip
  13. F

Filtered list

Thanks, Got it to work like that.
  14. F

Filtered list

Great, But how do I filter on NULL? Many thanks in advance, Filip
  15. F

Filtered list

I have a list and I want to show by default only a part of the records but stil have them in the list. How can I do this? I know I can use a prefilter but then I don't have those records any more in my list. Can I prefill a filterbox? Otherwise told. I have a list where, when I view the list...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back