Recent content by edwinfg

1. E

error after update PHP7

Good to know, it is clear to me now. I do not know the syntax in general of PHP, I changed the server from PHP5 to PHP7 because Joomla required it. Thank you very much for your help, now it's working again.
  2. E

error after update PHP7

Thanks for your replay, you were right. It was in option tab, I selected eval as yes and pass a default value as 2. I don't understand why this cause the problem. In suboption I want the one with Value number 2 as a default, I activated there but I don't remember why also let it in option tab...
  3. E

error after update PHP7

Hello Fabrik users, Joomla! 3.9.2 PHP 7.3.0 Fabrik 3.9 after upgrade to PHP7 from PHP5 or to Joomla 3.9.2 from 3.9.1 I start to get this error: syntax error, unexpected end of file /var/www/html/comateq/plugins/fabrik_element/dropdown/dropdown.php(235) : eval()'d code:1 Call stack # Function...
  4. E

Automatically create users

Please, somebody with more experience give me an advise, I am really need to solve this issue soon for a project with math students. I will appreciate so much.
  5. E

Automatically create users

Hello, I have to create N teams (min 2, max 3 members) from a given number N passed from fronted. I can add more teams in any moment. Each team have to be a Joomla account. This is because I am using the component ARI Quiz to let each team have a quiz. We are doing a math competition by teams...
  6. E

Change Label element onLoad JavaScript

Thank you, it works.
  7. E

Change Label element onLoad JavaScript

Hello, I new in Joomla, Fabrik and JavaScript, but I have some knowledge in programming. I'm trying to change the label element of a Fabrik form using inline JS, see image. Can somebody please help me to do that, I will appreciate so much. The code: var form = Fabrik.getBlock('form_5'); var...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back