Recent content by colear

1. C

Unable to made Fabrik 3.1 work on my Joomla 3.0 test site

Hi, I'm testing Joomla 3.0, an i am trying to made my favorites extensions work with it. I've found the alpha compatible version, but i'm unable to made it worked. I have no problems with the installation (i've tried with the package on the download section and also with a Github extract of...
  2. C

Problem with URL filtering

My english is very very poor... (Im French too), so it's a bit difficult to be clear in my explainations. => it's don't work initialy with my method for creating list (by made a link on tables on external db). => when i put an alternate label in list setting for the elements, it's begin to...
  3. C

My last test was made on simple text field. I've also see that when I remove the alternate label, the search stay good (ie with egal).
  4. C

Hi, Yes i'm in the latest Github. And yes we're talking about the same thing : the "Heading label" in the "List view settings". I've created the list on a table which exist before in my database, so the elements are automatically created with theirs labels. For me, i've found a good...
  5. C

I did another test: I created a new table in my database, and then I created a new list pointing to it. I did not make any alterations to the elements. When I run the filter with the URL, I get a search REGEXP, which does not work. I can still see the research element in the filter table. Now...
  6. C

I've found the solution, and I think it's a bug... The elements on which i made the search don't have Headings Labels defined in Elements --> list settings. I've put a label and tadaaa... All works fine.
  7. C

I have a problem when attempting to filter lists by URL. I have two lists, each pointing to a table in external database. The structure of these two tables is similar. When I change the URL call to include search parameters, it works perfectly on one of my list, and not at all on the second...
Back