Recent content by buc

1. B

css calendar syntax error

Hi, using CSS can make the calendar change color according to a specific choice eg: .fabrikEvent.label.Permesso { background-color:red !important color:black !important } They can, however, when the label are numbers as in the example below, or a point...
  2. B

Changing color event calendar css - choise dropdown list form

Hello, how can I get a different color for each event in the calendar display? In this way changes the color to all events, how do I change the color to make more events? .fabrikEditEvent{ font-size: 16px !important; background-color: #ffffff !important; } I tried to do it this way but I do...
  3. B

Colors record alternately .Change Coloured Cells Depending on Value.

thank you so much I set "Striped 'layout option for the list to No" as you said, and it works great. thanks
  4. B

Thanks for the answer, in fact, use use the default bootstrap, where can I find the September Either 'Striped' layout option for the list to No? or adding or try? thanks
  5. B

class = "Signed" class = "signature" class = "processing" in custom_css.php .processing .richiesta___stato { background-color: red; color: black; } .signature .richiesta___stato { background-color: yellow; color: black; } .signed . richiesta___stato { background-color: green; color: black...
  6. B

I put in the class cell fabrik element class = "Signed" class = "signature" class = "processing" in custom_css.php .processing .richiesta___stato { background-color: red; color: black; } .signature . richiesta___stato { background-color: yellow; color: black; } .signed . richiesta___stato {...
  7. B

Change Coloured Cells Depending on Value

I discovered inserting other data that I color the cells so alternate How can I fix?
  8. B

I discovered inserting other data that I color the cells so alternate How can I fix?
  9. B

Last issue .... how do I get the color of the whole column? so I just get the color on the first cell of the column if I insert other data I colored only the last inserted. thanks
  10. B

Great I managed to do it but not quite I put in the class cell tr class = "Signed" td class = "signature" in custom_css.php .Firmato .richiesta Was ___ { background-color: green; color: black; } .At the signature was .richiesta ___ { background-color: yellow; color: black; } for "signed" works...
  11. B

Thanks for the answer, and I apologize if I was not clear enough. I want to change color to a table cell, depending on the choice dropdwon made in data entry. eg. if I choose the "The signing" I wish that the cell color is yellow if I choose the "Signed" want to appear red. how can I do? I...
  12. B

Hi, I can not figure out how to change color to a cell depending on the choice dropdown element fabrik, I tried so but nothing In Use as row class di fabrik element i entered mialista but the result does not change $element = $this->_row->data['richiesta___stato']; if ($element == In...
  13. B

Help function calc plugin

I do not understand where wrong please help
  14. B

Help function calc plugin

changing echo sprintf ($giorni_lavorativi); instead of return sprintf ($giorni_lavorativi); displays the days on the screen but it does not record in the database
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back