Recent content by blsbox15

1. B

google map element - geocoding and formatted address

Can you get the screen shot /values of the setting for getting the address of the location stored. Mine is only storing Geocode.. DefaultLocation|Enable GeoCode |ReverseGeocode|Address 1|Address2|City|State|Zip|Country|Trigger|OnLoad >> User's Location|Yes|Yes .... ??
  2. B

Subscription control system

What we are actually looking is we want to implement a fully subscription management system where users can use their paypal account, credit card, etc and record all the transactions, invoices to db. Here we are using paypal form plugin, Could you please provide all further guidelines to...
  3. B

How do I update a column based on a particular date? Could you please provide a code sample?
  4. B

Thanks, rob
  5. B

I am having a form which control subscription of a user, based on hourly, weekly, monthly and yearly subscription and having 'subscription_start_date' and 'subscription_end_date'. How do I verify each users subscription against the 'subscription_end_date' field with the current time stamp. If...
  6. B

Paypal subscription switch

How do we handle a paypal subscription switch using php code,where we can toggle between a subscription or a single payment? Could someone please help?
  7. B

Paypal form plugin

How can I save the paypal IPN to database.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back