Recent content by andre00silva

1. andre00silva

Can I get Sequece element value on AfterDataStored PHP event?

Ok, I can't get it... It says "Assigned after submission". I thought that in onAfterDataStored I would be able to retrieve the sequence element...
  2. andre00silva

Can I get Sequece element value on AfterDataStored PHP event?

Hello. In my list "Pedidos de Orçamento" I have a sequence element (Assigned after submission) called "request_id" which gives an output like: "ZMMS_(current year)_(incrementing number)"an example of this would be "ZMMS_2018_000592" In the form of the list, I have a PHP plugin event...
  3. andre00silva

Set RadioButton element disabled

I have this JS 'code' but it doesn't seem to work. When I set the action to 'Hide' it works tho.
  4. andre00silva

Set RadioButton element disabled

Hello. I have a radio button which has 3 values: "0" - Rejeitado "1" - Pendente "2" - Aprovado I want to know how I can disable a radio button based on its value. For example: When the user creates a record and puts the radio button element value to 2, and then he goes to edit that same record...
  5. andre00silva

UPSERT REPEATABLE VALUES

Should it be `$ids = $app->input->get('ids', array(), 'array');` instead?
  6. andre00silva

Get deleted row of repetable group onDeleteRowsForm

I have a repeatable group called "Associar Pessoas". That group as an element which is a dropdown database join that retrieves the values of my list "Pessoas". That list has two elements: In the repeatable group, I can add, for example, 4 rows and save it. Everything works fine. The problem...
  7. andre00silva

Validate dropdown values

Nevermind. Found the validation "is unique". Closed thread!
  8. andre00silva

Validate dropdown values

Hello. In my form "Contactos" I have two groups. A normal one called "Contactos" and a repeatable one called "Associar Pessoas". In the repeatable group, I have an element which is a database join (dropdown) which gets values from the list "Pessoas". Let's imagine in my list "Pessoas" I have...
  9. andre00silva

Retrieve values from db using JS

I have a php button in my list called "Pedidos de Or?amento". That php button basically sends to my list "Settings" a value (path of a file "moldes/moldes_x/orcamento.xlsm"). The values stay stored in that "Settings" list. In other list that I have, called "Or?amentos", I have another php button...
  10. andre00silva

D Does not work. I've debugged and it won't pass the addEvent
  11. andre00silva

So if I want to call the window.open method all I need to do is: requirejs(['fab/fabrik'], function() { Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.list.loaded', function(list) { var data = list.options.data; data.each(function (group) { group.each(function (row) {...
  12. andre00silva

friendly bump :)
  13. andre00silva

Change Sequence Element Value

Yes, .ini. I found the error, I was not paying attention to the folder permissions :p Thanks!
  14. andre00silva

This is the path: ' plugins/fabrik_element/sequence/language/pt-BR/pt-BR.plg_fabrik_element_sequence '
  15. andre00silva

Nop. I just changed the ' PLG_ELEMENT_SEQUENCE_ASSIGNED_AFTER_SUBMIT="Preenchido ap?s a submiss?o" '
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back