Recent content by Amuleta

1. A

pdf "Notice: Undefined index..." message

It's another localhost thing. I'll reply here when I've got a live clone. Thanks Hugh
  2. A

I can open with text editor, but what I get is streams of gobbledegook.
  3. A

Hi Troester. Thanks I found it, however pdf "works" when Fabrik debugging is on but when off, I get these messages: Adobe Acrobat Reader could not open '....pdf' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email...
  4. A

There's no dompdf in the github master...?
  5. A

Juser default usergroup and group whitelist

Yes, sorry I was not clear. For example, using the Juser plugin in a form I can choose "Registered" as the default user group if none is selected, and a whitelist of, say, Manager, Registered and Editor. But I can select "Author" in the user group plugin and it will be saved. in Joomla Users...
  6. A

Yes, sorry I was not clear. Exactly that.
  7. A

Neither Juser Default user group or Group whitelist are working. I set default to Nobody and selected a number of groups as whitelisted. When the form is loaded all groups are visible and can be successfully selected and if I don't select any group the user group doesn't default to Nobody, it...
  8. A

Joomla 3.7, Fabrik 3.6 When generating pdf, I get multiple messages referring to Notice: Undefined index: "*" in /.../.../libraries/joomla/document/pdf/renderer/head.php on line "*" The issue is described in this thread on Github...
  9. A

multiple CDDs as Filters

I've started a conversation with all the site details Thanks
  10. A

multiple CDDs as Filters

When I submit site details to to my-site I reach a server error page, so my site isn't submitted. The message I get is: Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at...
  11. A

multiple CDDs as Filters

I have tried to add the site details to MySites, but fabrikar.com/you/my-sites/form/../ seems to have a server error.
  12. A

multiple CDDs as Filters

It's a localhost thing, I was just testing for a new project, and literally have 4 tables: Countries, States, Cities, and Places (where the aforementioned elements are). I can make it live in a day or so. I'll comment here when it's up. Thanks Hugh
  13. A

multiple CDDs as Filters

I have a basic list with the following elements: "Country": DBJ to countries table "State": CDD to states table, watching "Country" "City": CDD to Cities table, watching "State". All work as expected in the form when adding a new city but, when used as filters in the list view, only the first...
  14. A

Submitting forms duplicates data, occasionally...

As far as you know, can this be used as a stand-alone quick fix?
  15. A

Submitting forms duplicates data, occasionally...

Here's a strange thing. I have forms where, if the submission is a bit slow (maybe internet connection issues?) and the user becomes impatient and submits again, the data is duplicated. At least I think that's what's happening! In other words, 98% of the time repeat groups in a form are...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back