Recent content by alex4842

1. A

how can i change the order that the email elements come

can anyone please help???
  2. A

i am doing it wrong, right? i should use php for this right? but how can i manage that sorry but i am newbie. The site is http://sidiropouloibros.gr/en/orders .Can anyone please help me? any help is appreciated
  3. A

Silly question i just found out that it only need the whole name in the placeholders from that topic http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/article-template-how-to-create.25399/ . I would like to ask something more. I have a product code and a quantity that populate. I assign them side by...
  4. A

Hello again, i am sorry but i am facing a problem. I have chosen article template on email plugin and i insert on article just the placeholders {quantity___Quantity}. It sends the email but when i open it i get exactly {quantity___Quantity} and not the content that the user typed on the field...
  5. A

Thank you @NickC4555 that's exactly what i want but i didn't know how to search it for!! Many thanks! :)
  6. A

Hello i would like to ask how is it possible to change the order of the elements that come on the email. I have created elements (textfields) on the form and i would like 2 of them to be displayed side by side. How can i edit the way that they arrive on the email of the administrator?
  7. A

can't show checkboxes values on email

Thank you Moises for your reply!! :) i managed to do this with other way. In sub option i set value Yes and label yes . so whenever it is checked in email it says yes the checkbox field. i don't know if it is the right way but it works :) Again thank u for your time
  8. A

can't show checkboxes values on email

hello and i want to thank you about fabrik i found it great extension! sorry if my question is silly but i am newbie. i try to find the solution but i couldn;t find something helpful. my problem is that i have a form that includes 4 checkboxes. when the user checks a specific checkbox that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Staff online

Members online

Back